Sales Master Certified Professional (SMCP)® Train the Trainer Program
Welcome to the Sales Master Certified Professional course. This course is primarily designed for professionals in sales leadership roles. This course is best suited and highly encouraged for experienced sales managers, heads of sales, sales directors, sales managers transitioning into senior sales leadership roles, CEOs, SME heads, etc.
This course will deep dive into the intricacies of sales leadership, team leadership, sales motivation, training, recruitment, sales leadership styles, sales mentoring and coaching, etc. This course would also reinforce general practices and introduce some new concepts very much talked about in sales leadership. For leaders who are in leadership roles, this course would serve as a refresher.
This Sales Master Certified Professional (SMCP)® certification program is based on Sales Management Guidebook (SMGuidebook)® First Edition theory and best practices paired with hands-on, real-world exercises taught by instructors who are experienced, SMCP® certified professionals.
Length: 16 Hours
Delivery Method: Instructor Led Live Training
Professional Unit: 16 hours
Text Book: Sales Management Guidebook (SMGuidebook)® First Edition
Sales Master Certified Professional (SMCP)® certification is the most important industry-recognized series of credentials for sales professionals working in, or associated with, sales management activities and related services. The advanced level certification is targeted at those Sales leaders, Sales managers, sales members, and all stakeholders involvement in sales environments. This course explains the advance knowledge to understand how sales can grow exponential through proper learning and practice.
The knowledge gained in the course will help you build skills from your existing and future workplace experience to become an increasingly competent Sales leader.
By the end of the course, participants will have demonstrated use of the steps and techniques to design, establish, and deliver sales services. Certified SMCP® members have demonstrated, through a combination of formal training and exam-based knowledge assessment, that they are able to contribute to the successful operation of a Sales management role in any organization.
- Sales Managers
- Heads of Sales
- Sales directors S
- ME Heads
- Business heads
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience with moderate and advance level of sales management concepts and have at least 5 years of some working experience with sales management role.
Course-specific Technical Requirements
For this course, students will need complete systems to access your virtual classroom if you are presenting remotely. They will need Microsoft Office applications to access the sample documents and templates. Each computer will need the following general hardware configurations:
- 1 gigahertz (GHz) 64-bit (x64) processor.
- 2 gigabytes (GB) of Random Access Memory (RAM).
- 32 GB available storage space.
- Monitor capable of a screen resolution of at least 1,024 × 768 pixels, at least a 256-color display, and a video adapter with at least 4 MB of memory.
- Keyboard and mouse or a compatible pointing device.
- Internet access (contact your local network administrator).
- (Instructor computer only) A display system to project the instructor’s computer screen.
- Microsoft® Office 365™ license (which provides the Microsoft Office apps)
- Microsoft® Windows® 10 Professional
- If necessary, software for viewing the course slides. (Instructor machine only.)
Benefits to you
At the end of this course you will be able to:
- Pass the SMCP® Exam offered by the Sales Management Institute, with full confidence
- Identify gaps in your knowledge that may hurt you on the exam
- Be more comfortable with the types of questions you will see on the exam
- Use tips to pass the exam that have been used successfully by thousands of people
- Utilize your personalized test taking strategy
- Apply Sales techniques useful in the real world
- Be a better Sales leader
SMCP® Certification Benefits:
- Globally recognized and most respected Sales Certifications
- Establish your competency and legitimacy in sales leadership
- Increase you visibility and become recognized within your organization and peer circle
- Make use of the best practices in sales and increase the success rate of your sales
- Become a great sales negotiator
- Gain knowledge about how to motivate your sales force
Our course package contains:
- Assistance with your SMI SMCP® application processing
- A 16-hours instructor led course in Sales Education (SMCP® certification exam requirement)
- 16 hours of intensive classroom/online training
- Student Recall Sheet (knowledge of necessary formulas and process information)
- Course completion certificate
For more information, to register a course, or get a custom quote, please contact at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lessons Day 1:
- SALES LEADERSHIP
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
- NEURO-LINGUISTIC PROGRAMMING (NLP)
- SALES MOTIVATION
- SUCCESSION PLANNING FOR SALESPEOPLE
- SALES TRAINING
Lessons Day 2:
- SALES COMPENSATIONS
- SETTING TARGETS AND KPI
- CONFLICT & STAKEHOLDER MANAGEMENT
- SALES NEGOTIATION
- SALES CLOSING STRATEGIES
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
- AGILE SALES MANAGEMENT
Course Scheduling Options:
Saturday (5.00 pm – 12.00 pm)
Sunday (5.00 pm – 12.00 pm)
*For corporate training & group participants, the course scheduled will be planned based on need basis.
Abdulla PMP, PMI-ACP, PSM, CSM, SCT
Most influential CEO of 2018 by CV Magazine UK. Creator of AI Based Project Management Software & PMO Dashboard | Architect of Award Winning e-SaaS Platform | International Speaker | Agile PMO Guru
Abdulla, PMP, PMI-ACP, SCT, PSM, CSM, PMP is the creator of Artificial Intelligence based Project Management Software called “BASELINE PMO”. He the Founder & CEO of PMaspire Singapore Pte Ltd (www.pmaspire.com), an award winning company with Multi-lingual e-Learning and e-SaaS platform helping project aspirants in 100 countries in seven international languages. Abdulla is an agile Practioner for last 15 years, international Agile & PMP Trainer, catalyst of Enterprise Agile PMO Transformation for higher performance.
PMaspire has 4 global offices including Singapore, Bangladesh, Canada, UAE.
Abdulla is a passionate Technopreneurs, has spent his career tinkering with business development, code, infrastructure, and product development in companies of varying sizes across software industries. He is a specialist aligning traditional project management with Agile software development. Abdulla has built and delivered $$ 30 Million worth of Software projects in last 15 years. He has trained more than 800+ in Agile Project Management and 1500+ in PMP in more than 12 countries including Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Philippine, Thailand, China, India etc.
Click here for LinkedIn Profile – https://www.linkedin.com/in/abdullapmp/